The very wide frequency response of the TG I 53 opens up a variety of possible applications.
From hi-hats and overheads to percussion, string and brass instruments and even choir singing – this condenser microphone with its subtle treble boost and excellent detail reproduction really excels. Because of its high sensitivity, it is also suitable for longer microphone placement distances, for example for large sound sources with complex radiation patterns.
Further advantages: it is both light and rugged due to the carbon fibre reinforced housing.
Sound Channeling Technology:
- Optimally positioned treble resonator for improved high-range reproduction
- 2nd treble resonator within the system
- Special sound holes for a frequencyindependent polar pattern
For more information on Touring Gear series please visit www.beyerdynamic.com/touringgear.
incl. 19% tax, plus shipping costs
- Guitar, String instruments, Keyboard instruments, Wind instruments, Drums & Percussion
- Transmission Type
- Transducer type
- Polar Pattern Microphone
- Microphone frequency response
- 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Colour Headset / Lavalier
- Battery life
- microphone type
- microphone on tripod
- Frequency ranges wireless microphones
- 3-pin XLR male
- article No.
- Cable Length
DAT_TGI53c_DE_A3.pdf (257.60 KB)
MAN_TGI53c_DE-EN-FR_A2.pdf (423.23 KB)
DAT_TGI53c_EN_A3.pdf (254.23 KB)
DEC_TG-Series_EN_EU.pdf (32.81 KB)
In the service area