DT 990 PRO
- Circumaural headphones for professional mixing, mastering and editing, 250 ohms
- Transparent, spacious, bass and powerful sound
- Soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads
- Robust, comfortably padded and adjustable spring steel headband design
- Made in Germany
incl. 19% tax, but excluding shipping costs
Delivery time: Orders placed before 12 (noon) will be dispatched the same working day.
The circumaural headphones with their open-back design provide exceptional spaciousness and detailed tonal depth. Their mild bass and treble boost ensures a pleasant sound. The bass is not overstated but rather precise and the treble boost is powerfully present without sounding sharp.
The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled, and soft, adjustable ear cups provide for added comfort. The robust spring steel headband design ensures that the over-ear headphones also offer a secure fit.
There are fundamentally two differences between the models. Firstly, the Edition models have a softer headband for enjoying music at home whereas the PRO headset has a slightly firmer fit. Secondly, the Edition models come equipped with a straight cable whereas the PRO models come with a coiled cable.
- Operating Principle
- Transmission Type
- Without Remote
- Nominal Impedance Headphones
- 250 ohms
- weight headphones without cable
- 250 g
- Headphone frequency response
- 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level
- 96 dB
- Sound coupling to the ear
- Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & Plug
- Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- article No.
DE-EN-FR.pdf (93.16 KB)
ES-FI-IT-NL-NO-PL-SV.pdf (321.41 KB)
DAT_DT990PRO_EN_A4.pdf (302.21 KB)
EU Declaration of Conformity
DEC_DT990series_EN_EU.pdf (383.44 KB)
In the service area