Out of stock
DT 990 Black Special Edition (250 Ohms) (B-Stock)
Hi-fi headphones (open)
The beyerdynamic Outlet offers reconditioned products from returns. These products are carefully tested to meet beyerdynamic's high standards. The products have the same product features and functions as new models, including a 2-year warranty. There may be minor cosmetic defects, but you can be sure that the products work perfectly.
- Open over-ear headphones for music enjoyment at home on a stereo system
- The excellent sound is especially beloved of pop and rock enthusiasts thanks to distinctive highs and intense bass tones
- The open design of the headphones lends the music an especially spacious sound, almost like with speakers
- High-quality materials ensure optimum wearing comfort, even when enjoying music for several hours
- Made in Germany
incl. 19% tax, but excluding shipping costs
DIFFERENCES COMPARED TO DT 990 EDITION
The DT 990 Edition (in the 250 Ohm version) and the DT 990 Black Special Edition are identical in sound. Identical transducers are used. Both models offer the same excellent wearing comfort. The Black Special Edition additionally convinces a high-quality headband and is delivered in an exclusive headphone case.
Both models (in the 250 Ohm version) are primarily designed for use on the home stereo system, provided that a high level headphone output is installed.
- Operating Principle
- Transmission Type
- Without Remote
- Nominal Impedance Headphones
- 250 ohms
- weight headphones without cable
- 290 g
- Headphone frequency response
- 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level
- 96 dB
- Sound coupling to the ear
- Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & Plug
- Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- article No.
DAT_DT990_EN_A3.pdf (252.48 KB)
In the service area