- Bundle consisting of: DT 990 Edition 600-Ohm and A 20 headphone amplifier
- Open premium headphones for music enjoyment at home
- Distinctive highs, intense bass and excellent spatial reproduction
- High-quality materials ensure optimum wearing comfort, even when enjoying music for several hours
- A 20 emphasises the sound quality, for especially open and transparent sound
incl. 19% tax, but excluding shipping costs
The headphone amplifier A 20 is a true champion in a compact format. The dynamic, open and precise sound sets it apart from what can be found in the normal output stages of regular amplifiers or receivers. It is the perfect choice for all music lovers who want to get the best out of their headphones in the living area or at the computer.
Rediscover your headphones with the A 20!
Best Sound and flexibility combined
The A 20 guarantees an especially open and transparent sound with any headphones, no matter if having a low or a high impedance. With a high-gain RCA input, the A 20 works easily with most sources. Also in terms of flexibility, the A 20 leaves nothing to be desired: the knob made of solid aluminium is equipped with an original ALPS potentiometer for variable volume control. On top of that, the A 20 features dual headphone jacks on the front. The user can thus freely choose to share their music with somebody else.
- Operating Principle
- Transmission Type
- Without Remote
- Nominal Impedance Headphones
- 600 ohms
- weight headphones without cable
- 290 g
- Headphone frequency response
- 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level
- 96 dB
- Sound coupling to the ear
- Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & Plug
- Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- article No.
DAT_A20_EN_A2.pdf (571.79 KB)
In the service area