(switchable to 110 - 120 V)
- Natural and brilliant sound reproduction with an excellent resolution and spatiality
- Discrete electronics for best audio reproduction
- Two parallel headphone outputs for shared listening
- Via slide switches for selectable gain and impedance, the A 2 can optimally be tuned to connected dynamic headphones (16 - 600 ohms) and to audio sources
- Made in Germany
incl. 19% tax, but excluding shipping costs
The audiophile A 2 headphone amplifier captivates with an incredibly natural and powerful sound and a clear and high-quality design. With a sophisticated and intuitive operating concept, the A 2 offers music lovers top sound performance - with headphones of any impedance.
The A 2 is Hi-Res Audio certified and can handle high-resolution audio files. When played back, hi-res files retain all their musical details and come as close as possible to the original recording.
The sophisticated, intuitive operation of the A 2 inspires enthusiasm. Features such as the volume can be precisely and seamlessly adjusted via the convenient remote control. The hi-fi headphone amplifier also provides separate adjustments for the impedance and sensitivity of the connected headphones, as well as different levels of the audio sources. This enables headphones between 16 ohms and 600 ohms to be operated perfectly through the A 2 without causing distortions.
The A 2 is based on a clear and elegant design. This top-of-the-line model’s housing has smoothly rounded edges, no visible joints, screws or rivets, and is made of massive, anodised aluminium.
Another special eye-catching feature is the transparent charcoal-coloured glass panel on its top surface, enabling you to look through the famous beyerdynamic sound-wave logo and into the A 2’s noble interior.
The quality seal “Made in Germany” does not only apply to our product development but also to production - for outstanding quality standards.
- Frequency Range
- 1 Hz - 100 kHz (-1 dB)
- 0.001 % at 170 mW / 250 Ω
- Maximum Output Power
- 170 mW / 250 Ω
- Unweighted Signal-To-Noise Ratio
- > 101 dB (unweighted)
- Channel Separation
- > 89 dB
- Headphone Outputs
- 2 stereo jack outputs 6.35 mm (1/4") in parallel mode (gold plated contacts)
- Analog Inputs
- 2 pairs RCA (gold plated)
- Analog Outputs
- 1 pair RCA (gold plated)
- article No.
DAT_A2_EN_.pdf (282.33 KB)
MAN_A2_DE-EN_A3.pdf (1004.36 KB)
EU Declaration of Conformity
DEC_A2_EN_EU.pdf (56.15 KB)
In the service area