TS 910 M
Designed for use either on tour or in fixed installations, the Opus 910 professional UHF wireless system from beyerdynamic offers the highest levels of reliability, audio and transmission quality.
The TS 910 M pocket transmitter wit metal housing (Magnesium alloy) has been designed for use with a clip-on microphone in the theatre or as a guitar microphone on stage. The 4-pin mini XLR threaded plug can be used to connect either microphones or instruments. The input signal can be optimised using the receiver’s gain control, while the MT/GT setting lets you switch between microphones and instruments: in GT (guitar) mode, the gain control is inactive; in MT mode it is active. Like the handheld transmitters, the pocket transmitters also have a 36 MHz UHF bandwidth.
The TS 910 M is equipped with an ACT interface to detect the carrier frequency from the receiver and set up the transmitter automatically. All transmitters also have a noiseless on/off switch and LCD showing channel/group and remaining battery capacity. Two 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries (included) power the TS 910 M for over 20 hours operating time.
- Metal housing (Magnesium alloy)
- ACT infrared interface for automatic frequency setting
- 4-pin mini-XLR input connector for connection of microphones and instruments
- Gain control for input level adjustment
- Silent On/Off switch
- Clear LC display indicating group/channel and battery status (5-stage)
- Operating time: > 20 h with 2x 1.5 V AA alkaline (included)
Please refer to country regulations before using.