To pick up sound from brass instruments such as saxophones, trumpets, trombones or horns, a microphone really has to function at a high level, a requirement where the TG I 57 premium clip-on condenser microphone succeeds with flying colours.
It can operate at extremely high maximum sound levels and reliably suppresses unwanted noise as a result of its cardioid polar pattern.
The easy to mount clamp with gooseneck for optimal positioning protects the instrument’s surface and provides a reliable hold. For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional CV 18 (Opus pin out) or MA PVA (TG pin out) is necessary. Cable length is 1.1 m.
Sound Channeling Technology:
- Optimally positioned treble resonator for improved high-range reproduction
- 2nd treble resonator within the system
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
For more information on Touring Gear series please visit www.beyerdynamic.com/touringgear.
- Transducer type
- Polar pattern microphone
- Microphone frequency response
- TG I57 - SELECT OPTION -
- Net weight without packaging
- Product Type
- cable length
DEC_TG-Series_EN_EU.pdf (32.81 KB)
In the service area