The TG I 56 condenser microphone, whose frequency response is specially designed for live performances with accordions, bandoneons and zithers, is more than just practical.
The special clamp enables simple mounting and easy transport: the microphone is simply removed and the clamp remains on the instrument.
The cardioid polar pattern of the TG I 56 also ensures high feedback rejection and the microphone capsule is isolated from vibration on the gooseneck preventing unwanted mechanical noise. For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional CV 18 (Opus pin out) or MA PVA (TG pin out) is necessary. Cable length is 1.1 m..
Sound Channeling Technology:
- Optimally positioned treble resonator for improved high-range reproduction
- 2nd treble resonator within the system
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
For more information on Touring Gear series please visit www.beyerdynamic.com/touringgear.
- Transducer type
- Polar pattern microphone
- Microphone frequency response
- TG I56 - SELECT OPTION -
- Net weight without packaging
- Product Type
- cable length
DEC_TG-Series_EN_EU.pdf (32.81 KB)
In the service area