T 5 p (B-Stock)
The beyerdynamic Outlet offers reconditioned products from returns. These products are carefully tested to meet beyerdynamic's high standards. The products have the same product features and functions as new models, including a 2-year warranty. There may be minor cosmetic defects, but you can be sure that the products work perfectly.
- Closed high-end headphones for excellent isolation from ambient noise
- 32-Ohm Tesla driver with optimum efficiency for exceptional sound-neutral transmission
- Double-sided, detachable connection cable
- Silky-soft ear pads made from protein-coated leatherette with memory foam
- Made in Germany
incl. 19% tax, but excluding shipping costs
The second generation T 5 p unites mobility and audiophile sound quality on a whole new level. Like its predecessor, the T 5 p combines the unique Tesla technology with the advantages of a closed design. The impedance of 32 ohms makes the T 5 p the ideal partner for portable audio devices.
The closed design of the T 5 p reliably prevents unwanted noise from getting in, allowing you to submerge into a new world of sound. Usually, closed headphone designs restrict the spaciousness of the audio reproduction. Not with the T 5 p: the tilted sound transducers deliver an extremely spacious sound and a transparency usually associated only with open systems.
The second generation of the T 5 p excels with its silky treble frequencies and a precise bass reproduction. This gives the sound a remarkable harmony and even more substance. In addition to detail richness and neutrality, it also has a certain warmth and musicality – a mix that fascinates every audiophile listener.
- Operating Principle
- Transmission Type
- Without Remote
- Nominal Impedance Headphones
- 32 ohms
- weight headphones without cable
- 350 g
- Headphone frequency response
- 5 - 50,000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level
- 102 dB (1mW / 500 Hz)
- Sound coupling to the ear
- Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & Plug
- 1.40 straight cable (double-sided), OCC 7N copper, textile braided, 3.5 mm jack plug with 6.35 mm jack adapter
- article No.
DAT_T5p-2ndGeneration_EN_A3.pdf (689.60 KB)
In the service area