Designed for use either on tour or in fixed installations, the Opus 910 professional UHF wireless system from beyerdynamic offers the highest levels of reliability, audio and transmission quality.
A wide selection of receivers, transmitters and interchangeable microphone heads are available for the system, plus an extensive range of accessories and the option for PC control for advanced system set-up. The UHF bandwidth of 72 MHz is treble that of its predecessor the Opus 900, and offers up to 2880 selectable frequencies per frequency range plus an automatic channel targeting function (ACT), making the system both future-proof and highly flexible, regardless of the venue it is used in.
Three receiver versions are available for the Opus 910 system, each with 2880 selectable UHF frequencies per frequency range. To ease the set up of multi-channel systems there are also a number of pre-programmed frequency groups available. Pressing the SCAN button searches these groups for interference-free frequencies. The carrier frequency is then transmitted to the transmitter via an infrared signal and set up automatically by the ACT interface.
The front panel of the receiver has a volume-controlled headphone output for monitoring individual receiver channels. All other system settings, such as squelch or the output level of the receiver (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB), are made centrally by using the optimised jog wheel. The colour LCD is easily readable from any angle and shows important system information such as the frequency, group/channel, user name, field strength, audio level and remaining battery capacity of the transmitter. A lock function prevents the settings from being changed inadvertently while the unit is in use.
All receivers are fitted with an internal switching power supply (100-240V), while the dual and quad channel receivers each contain an integrated antenna splitter.
The rear of the device has a balanced 3-pin XLR output per channel and a remote connection (In/Out) which can be used to connect and control several receivers remotely from a PC. The single channel NE 911 also features an unbalanced ¼” jack connection.
- Professional true diversity receiver (UHF) for Opus 910 series transmitters
- 19"/1 hu metal housing with integrated rack mount ears incl. antenna cable for antenna front mounting
- 72 MHz switching bandwidth with up to 2880 selectable UHF frequencies per frequency range
- AutoScan and ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) function for automatic frequency setting, synchronisation of receiver and transmitter via infrared
- PLL synthesised technology
- Pilot tone recognition for improved operating reliability
- Integrated antenna splitter
- Adjustable output level according to transmitter gain (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB)
- Channel mute function
- Adjustable squelch level
- User-friendly adjustment of all parameters (output level, squelch level, user name, lock function for receiver control elements, control via PC) via menu control (jog-wheel)
- Multi-colour LC display with bargraph indicator for AF and RF level, battery statuts indicator, diversity channel indication (A/B), indication of frequency, group/channel, user name, squelch level, remote on/off
- Monitoring/ headphone output with volume control and channel selector
- Rear-side remote connection IN/OUT to interface further receivers and to control the system via PC-software (for IBM compatible PCs and notebooks)
- TNC antenna sockets with power supply (+ 8 V) for remote antenna amplifiers
- AF outputs: 3-pin XLR male (balanced) per channel.
- Internal mains adapter with IEC connecting cable
Please refer to country regulations before using.