DT 880 PRO (B-Stock)
Our quality promise: In the beyerdynamic Outlet you will find reconditioned and carefully tested products that have the same product features and functions as new products.
- 250 ohms impedance for studio use (ideal for mixing, editing, mastering)
- Transparent, spacious and natural sound
- Soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads
- Robust, comfortably padded and adjustable spring steel headband design
- Made in Germany
incl. 19% tax, but excluding shipping costs
Delivery time: 3-4 days
The semi-open-back design means that these headphones offer unparalleled spaciousness. They reproduce audio tracks neutrally without changing the tone of the sound. This allows optimum vocal positioning in mixing and ensures every slightest nuance is transparently reproduced.
There are fundamentally two differences between the models. Firstly, the Edition models have a somewhat softer headband for enjoying music at home whereas the PRO headset has a slightly firmer fit. Secondly, the Edition models come equipped with a straight cable whereas the PRO models come with a coiled cable.
- Operating Principle
- Transmission Type
- Without Remote
- Nominal Impedance Headphones
- 250 ohms
- weight headphones without cable
- 295 g
- Headphone frequency response
- 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level
- 96 dB
- Sound coupling to the ear
- Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & Plug
- Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- article No.
MAN_DT880PRO_DE-EN-FR_A5.pdf (119.18 KB)
DAT_DT880PRO_DE_A4.pdf (413.01 KB)
DAT_DT880PRO_EN_A4.pdf (410.26 KB)
Headphones_Headsets_E_2011.pdf (2.78 MB)
In the service area