DT 770 M (B-Stock)
Our quality promise: In the beyerdynamic Outlet you will find reconditioned and carefully tested products that have the same product features and functions as new products.
- Circumaural headphones for percussionists and sound engineers (FOH), 80 ohms
- Excellent isolation from ambient noise (35 dBA)
- Excellent playback precision with very high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- High long-term wearing comfort, replaceable ear pads
- Made in Germany
- Jack adapter 6.35 mm
- Drawstring bag
incl. 19% tax, but excluding shipping costs
Delivery time: Orders placed before 12 (noon) will be dispatched the same working day.
The beyerdynamic DT 770 M headphones have established themselves as a firm favourite amongst music producers, sound engineers and broadcasters and are used in studios all over the world. They reproduce the entire frequency range with incredible precision, and even reproduce low frequencies in punchy detail.
The robust spring steel headband ensures a secure fit for the wearer. Soft ear cups mean that the headphones are comfortable even if worn for prolonged periods. The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled.
- Operating Principle
- Transmission Type
- Without Remote
- Nominal Impedance Headphones
- 80 ohms
- weight headphones without cable
- 300 g
- Headphone frequency response
- 5 - 30.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level
- 105 dB
- Sound coupling to the ear
- Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & Plug
- Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- article No.
DAT_DT770M_EN_A6.pdf (430.95 KB)
Kopfhoerer_Headsets_D_2011.pdf (2.78 MB)
DAT_DT770M_DE_A6.pdf (431.88 KB)
MAN_DT770M_DE-EN-FR_A7.pdf (94.26 KB)
Headphones_Headsets_E_2011.pdf (2.78 MB)
In the service area