New gooseneck and array microphones
beyerdynamic extends the product range of the Classis installation microphone series.
beyerdynamic extends the product range of the Classis installation microphone series. The new gooseneck and vertical Revoluto Array microphones are fitted with programmable buttons. The button functions can be easily selected with a rotary control. This allows a flexible use of the microphones enabling a quick installation.
By using the programmable button of the SP variants you can select the operating mode ON/OFF, Push-To-Talk or Push-To-Mute. The microphone button can also be completely disabled. Furthermore, there are two settings of the frequency response possible: linear or with bass roll-off to suppress low-frequency noise. The LED ring to display the microphone status can be deactivated.
In addition to the features of the SP variants, the RC version allows the operation by an external control. In addition to this an external device can be controlled via the control output when operating the microphone button.
- Classis GM 313 SP – gooseneck microphone, 300 mm (12“) long, LED ring, programmable button
- Classis GM 315 SP – gooseneck microphone, 500 mm (20“) long, LED ring, programmable button
- Classis GM 315 RC – gooseneck microphone, 500 mm (20“) long, LED ring, programmable button, remote control
- Classis RM 31 SP – array microphone with Revoluto Technology, LED ring, programmable button
- Classis RM 31 RC – array microphone with Revoluto technology, LED ring, programmable button, remote control
For more information: www.beyerdynamic.com/installedsoundmicrophones
1.606 characters (incl. space characters)