Our Audio Systems business unit is looking for a Product Manager to start immediately or as agreed.
For more than 90 years, beyerdynamic has been associated with both elegant and functional design, high quality materials and workmanship that demonstrates an eye for detail creating products of outstanding durability and excellent sound quality. At present, we are developing a new and innovative product platform for audio communication based on modern digital technology. We are looking for a dedicated and experienced product manager who can actively shape our product strategy in the coming years and professionally manage the product portfolio. The ideal candidate would be somebody from the audio system sector who has the commitment to successfully establish a market for this series, step by step.
- Responsibility for product and project management of selected products and for developing a common product strategy in consultation with the BU head and with R & D
- Accountability for sales and earnings relating to the assigned products, including planning and monitoring (revenues, sales)
- Compilation of performance and functional specifications in close collaboration and consultation with R&D and Sales
- Independent design of product and application concepts together with in-house and external partners; analysis of markets and competitors
- Management of the entire product life cycle by identifying, coordinating and implementing appropriate activities (e.g. adding to the product family, relaunches, phaseouts, updates, design to cost, pricing, rolling out new products)
- Compilation and organisation of training programmes, seminars and presentations for in-house and external customers, decision makers, and the national and international Sales teams
- You are a university graduate or have completed training in an electrical engineering profession or discipline; alternatively, you have commercial training or a degree with very close ties to audio technology.
- You have a good knowledge of the audio industry, the ability to grasp technical aspects of electro-acoustics and wireless transmission technology.
- If you have experience of working in product management, marketing, sales or development, this would be an advantage.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
- You have good communication and team management skills being positive, friendly and service-oriented.
- You have the ability to structure assignments and to work conscientiously, independently and proactively.
- You are open to flexible deployment, including travel within Germany and abroad.
- You are proficient in standard Microsoft applications.
If you believe you are the right person for this job, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your full application (curriculum vitae, references, photo, salary expectations).
beyerdynamic GmbH & Co. KG
Mr Wolfgang Lustig
Tel.: +49 7131 617-0
Fax: +49 7131 617-224