With our clear customer focus, consistent product innovations and global market development we continue to attract the audio industry’s attention to our company. Looking ahead we have a commitment to grow our brand. To achieve this aim, we need highly dedicated team members, especially in development, who are able to recognise and firmly grasp opportunities. With particular focus on headphones, we want to continue offering solutions for various applications, which is why we are looking to expand our Development department in the area of iOS and Android apps.
We are a young and dynamic team with a marked passion for high-end audio. The demanding standards we set ourselves and the manifold opportunities offered by new technologies motivate us to develop highly innovative products.
- Research, analysis and assessment of the huge range of new technologies now available, focusing on audio and connectivity
- Defining technical specifications based on the requirements of product management and design
- Development of software apps for mobile platforms such as iOS and/or Android
- Technical support relating to iOS and/or Android development
- Review and improvement of our existing apps to ensure outstanding user experience
- You are a university graduate in computer science, electrical engineering or another similar area of study (we will also consider non graduate applicants with significant app development experience).
- You should have very good knowledge of at least one programming language (C, C++, Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch, or the like).
- While experience in app development is not essential, this would be a distinct advantage.
- We expect you to be passionate about developing high-end audio products, to speak and write English and German adequately, and to be of course a team player.