THE BEST IS YET TO COME. A strong customer focus, a constant drive to make innovative products and an ability to successfully tap into global markets have ensured over the years that our company has continued to stand out from the crowd in our industry. Our company is also set to experience growth in the future. As such, we need our development team in particular to be full of highly motivated individuals who can recognise opportunities and grab them with both hands. Especially when it comes to headphones, we want to continue to offer highly innovative solutions across a wide variety of applications and therefore are looking for reinforcement in the areas of software/app development and product management.
We are a young and dynamic team with a real passion for consumer audio. The high expectations we have of ourselves coupled with the huge range of possibilities that the latest tech has to offer are what motivate us to develop highly innovative products. MAKE LIFE YOUR STAGE.
- As a “product owner”, you will be responsible for consumer apps and the development of their features as well as the integration of new consumer products, technology and applications
- You will be part of the Product Manager team but will also work with other departments such as Sales, IT and Marketing to define requirements and will set priorities for R&D
- You will research and analyse competitor platforms
- You will provide support regarding technical issues from Customer Support and Sales, etc.
What you offer:
- University degree in electronics, IT, media, product management or similarExpertise in the specific product management of apps, multimedia and consumer goods, etc.
- Experience in smartphone systems, specifically Android and iOS, and their UX/UI components
- Ideally, experience in app development and/or the creation process and the tools involved
- A fun and passionate approach to the development of high-end audio products, fluent spoken and written English and a strong team spirit are essential
What we offer:
- Small, open-minded and inspirational teams
- Direct responsibility for your own projects
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Diverse and exciting audio and consumer-related assignments
- Opportunity to take part in internal and external training sessions and events