Classis OM 304
The Classis OM 304 gooseneck microphone is designed for ceiling mounting. The microphone has a short flexible gooseneck with an 8 metre (25 ft.) cable for any hanging application, the cable can be easily shortened for optimal positioning. Both microphones terminate in a single gang plate for easy installation into a standard electrical box.
The short, flexible gooseneck allows optimal positioning. The Classis OM 304 is suited for applications such as tele/video conferencing, choir miking, distance learning and wherever high quality speech or music reproduction/recording is required. All microphones feature the innovative Scudio™ technology, making the microphones absolutely insensitive to wireless communication devices such as mobile phones.
- RFI-proof due to Scudio™ technology
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- High gain-before-feedback
- Flat, wide range frequency response
- High-quality reproduction of speech and music
- Flexible gooseneck for optimum positioning
- Unobtrusive design
- For hanging ceiling mounting