Classis OM 304
The Classis OM 304 gooseneck microphone is designed for ceiling mounting. The microphone has a short flexible gooseneck with an 8 metre (25 ft.) cable for any hanging application, the cable can be easily shortened for optimal positioning. Both microphones terminate in a single gang plate for easy installation into a standard electrical box.
The short, flexible gooseneck allows optimal positioning. The Classis OM 304 is suited for applications such as tele/video conferencing, choir miking, distance learning and wherever high quality speech or music reproduction/recording is required. All microphones feature the innovative Scudio™ technology, making the microphones absolutely insensitive to wireless communication devices such as mobile phones.
• RFI-proof due to Scudio™ technology
• Supercardioid polar pattern
• High gain-before-feedback
• Flat, wide range frequency response
• High-quality reproduction of speech and music
• Flexible gooseneck for optimum positioning
• Unobtrusive design
• For hanging ceiling mounting
Classis_OM30x_BA_DEF_A3.pdf (367.75 KB)
Classis_OM30x_DB_D_A3.pdf (590.32 KB)
Classis_OM30x_DB_E_A3.pdf (594.62 KB)
DEC_OM3xx_EN_EU.pdf (383.17 KB)
In the service area