Mobile Hi-Res converter in small format
- High-end DAC & headphone amplifier in one
- Gets the most out of your digital audio files (max. sample rate 384 kHz / 32 bits, DSD 5.6 MHz)
- Built-in ESS SABRE9018Q2C SABRE32 Reference DACTM for best possible performance
- Made for Apple as well as Android (USB-OTG) devices
- Compatible with the beyerdynamic high-end headphones T 1 (2nd generation), T 5 p (2nd generation), Amiron home and Aventho wired
- Battery pack
- Headphone cable with 2 x 3.5 mm Jack plug, 0.4 m (permanently connected)
- USB C cable, 0.8 m
- USB A cable, 1.4 m
- Micro-USB cable (on-the-go), 0.8 m
- Lightning cable, 0.8 m
As a Hi-Res converter in small format, Impacto universal gets the maximum out of your digital music files and turns your digital device into a hi-res player. With your beyerdynamic high-end headphones, perfect sound quality and an impressive transparency are guaranteed. Even subtle elements and fine details in the music recording are revealed.
Due to its compact and light format and direct integration into the headphones cable, Impacto universal is highly portable. Thus, you can enjoy a first-class musical experience with your beyerdynamic headphones in every situation, at home as well as on the go.
Impacto universal can handle Hi-Res audio files in their uncompressed and full‑resolution format. As a control function, the USB-DAC features an integrated Hi-Res LED: when it lights up, high‑resolution audio files are indeed played back. The musical difference when you are listening to hi-res audio files is therefore not only audible but also visible.
To connect Impacto universal directly, the headphones are required to have 3.5 mm jack plugs on the earcups on both sides. For the perfect sound combination with the digital-analog-converter, three beyerdynamic high-end models are suitable: Amiron home, T 1 (2nd generation), and T 5 p (2nd generation).
- Frequency Range
- 4 - 52.000 Hz
- 0,002 %
- Maximum Output Power
- 50 mW in 32 Ω, 7 mW an 600 Ω
- Channel Separation
- 97 dB
- Maximum sampling rate
- 384 kHz / 32 Bit, DSD 5,6 MHz
- Output Impedance
- 1 Ω
- article No.
MAN_Impacto-universal_EN-DE-FR-ES-RU-JP-KO-ZH.pdf (1.84 MB)
DAT_Impacto-universal_EN.pdf (230.95 KB)
MAN_Impacto-universal-QSG_EN-DE.pdf (613.20 KB)
DRV_Impacto_EN_Windows-7-8-10_v4.11.0.zip (1.50 MB)
EU Declaration of Conformity
DEC_Impacto_EN_EU.pdf (93.23 KB)
In the service area