- High-end DAC & headphone amplifier in one
- Gets the most out of your digital audio files (max. sample rate 384 kHz / 32 bits, DSD 5.6 MHz)
- Built-in ESS SABRE9018Q2C SABRE32 Reference DACTM for best possible performance
- Versatile connectivity to digital end devices: Android smartphones and tablets (USB OTG), PCs and notebooks
- Compatible with the beyerdynamic high-end headphones T 1 (2nd generation), T 5 p (2nd generation), Amiron home and Aventho wired
incl. 19% tax, but exclude shipping costs
As a “Hi-Res converter in small format”, Impacto essential gets the maximum out of your digital music files. In terms of sound, Impacto essential lifts your digital device up to the level of a hi-fi system at home. Together with your beyerdynamic high-end headphones, perfect sound quality is guaranteed – even subtle elements and fine details in the music recording are revealed.
Your music playback can be controlled via the buttons on the USB DAC. Due to its compact form and direct integration into the headphones cable, Impacto essential is light and highly portable. Thus, you can enjoy music with your beyerdynamic headphones flexibly in every situation, at home as well as on the go.
More information about how Impacto works, technical details and Hi-Res Audio.
For all Impacto enthusiasts with iOS operating system there is the Impacto universal. With an additional battery pack it has enough power to get the best possible sound out of your iOS devices.
- 63 x 32 x 7 mm
- Frequency Range
- 4 - 52,000 Hz
- 0.002 %
- Maximum Output Power
- 50 mW in 32 Ω, 7 mW in 600 Ω
- Channel Separation
- 97 dB
- Maximum sampling rate
- 384 kHz / 32 bits, DSD 5.6 MHz
- Output Impedance
- 1 Ω
- article No.
MAN_Impacto-essential_EN-DE-FR-ES-RU-JP-KO-ZH.pdf (1.69 MB)
DAT_Impacto-essential_EN.pdf (198.29 KB)
MAN_Quick-Start-Guide-Impacto-essential_DE-EN.pdf (337.66 KB)
DRV_Impacto_EN_Windows-7-8-10_v4.11.0.zip (1.50 MB)
EU Declaration of Conformity
DEC_Impacto_EN_EU.pdf (93.23 KB)
In the service area