- Excellent isolation from ambient noise (based on DT 770 M)
- High-quality dynamic microphone with hypercardioid characteristic and very high feedback prevention
- Swivelling, flexible gooseneck for optimum positioning
- Soft circumaural softskin ear pads
- Made in Germany
The DT 790 is the perfect combination of the closed studio reference headphone DT 770 M, the high-quality microphone of the DT 290 and a new pivoting, gooseneck microphone boom. This headset is especially developed for Intercom purposes in very loud environments like concerts, sporting event etc., where isolation of ambient noise, durability and wearing comfort are of prime importance.
The powerful headphone-systems with a frequency response of 5 – 30.000 Hz, provide a perfectly balanced sound characteristic. The sound insulating housing and soft-skin ear pads cause superb isolation from ambient noise and the new pivoting goose neck microphone boom makes sure the dynamic microphone can always be optimally adjusted into any required position. The pivoting microphone boom can be used at left or right side or can be moved into standby (upper) position.
The dynamic microphone with hyper-cardioid polar pattern guarantees an extremely high gain-before-feedback and noise cancellation. Both cables, in the headband and in the goose neck microphone boom are covered to avoid damage during usage. The single-sided cable is available with different connectors which allow all necessary connections.
- Operating Principle
- Transmission Type
- Without Remote
- Nominal Impedance Headphones
- 80 ohms
- weight headphones without cable
- 470 g
- Headphone frequency response
- 5 - 30.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level
- 100 dB
- Sound coupling to the ear
- Circumaural (around the ear)
- Polar Pattern For Microphone
- Transducer type for microphone
- Dynamic - Hypercardioid
- article No.
DAT_DT790_DE_A4.pdf (570.34 KB)
MAN_DT790-DT797_DE-EN-FR_A6.pdf (484.56 KB)
DAT_DT790_EN_A4.pdf (570.36 KB)
EU Declaration of Conformity
DT79x_EN_EU.pdf (382.04 KB)
In the service area